Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Moving Pictures - Covering Sen. McCain's Campaign

Last night, my assignment took me to Alexandria Virginia to cover Sen. McCain's expected win of the "Potomac Primaries", also referred to as the "Chesapeake Primaries". Early there was concern that Gov. Huckabee might win, but, in the end, it was a McCain sweep.

While there, I decided to put together a piece I've called "Moving Pictures", a little play on words. For those on the inside, you know that the act of shooting and then digitally transmitting these images is called "moving pictures", but since I didn't shoot any video, these still images in this piece are, in effect, moving.

So, here are several interviews of my colleagues and their approaches to the assignment, as well as images of them at work.

(Comments after the Jump)



Please post your comments by clicking the link below. If you've got questions, please pose them in our Photo Business Forum Flickr Group Discussion Threads.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post